12 Reasons You Should Invest in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos Now.
1. One of the Criteria to look into when investing in Real Estate (Lands, building…) is Proximity to Developments and or Infrastructures. Ibeju Lekki will overtake several other regions in Lagos, and Africa in terms of growth and development. This is evident in various ongoing development in this axis of Lagos State. Examples— Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Sea Port, Lekki International Airport, the 4th Mainland Bridge, The Golf Courses, just to mention a few. More reasons why the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, several other companies, investors, and individuals (who get foresight) are already positioning themselves and businesses here– Ibeju Lekki— because in the next few years, it’s going to be like “Had I know, I would have invested here when other people are investing, when it relatively cheap.
2. The location of Economic Projects (e.g. Free Trade Zone, Seaport, International Airport, Refinery, etc) in a particular region (like in Ibeju Lekki) will lead to increased economic activities, creates employments (opportunities), leads to high influx of people (both nationally and globally), and also leads to increase in demand for housing/accommodation (that’s a gain for “early bird” investors— increased/high demand for housing/accommodation or lands. And from my knowledge of Economics in High Schools, when Demand is high/higher than Supply, price increases— the price of a house, rent, etc increases).
3. Additionally, a region with these characteristics enjoys fast, speedy and high appreciation of land value, which means or translates into High Returns On Investment (ROI) for investors in properties in that region. As an example, a land bought for N1million today in Ibeju Lekki will be worth N25million or higher in a few years from now (And that’s a gain for Investors in lands in Ibeju Lekki).
4. Current industrial developments/projects in Ibeju Lekki are:
• Power oil production plant
• Longrich Production Factory
• Lekki Free Trade Zone, which houses the Dangote refinery (which is expected to be the largest refinery in #Africa by output capacity), Dangote Fertilizer and Petrochemical Plant, #LekkiDeepSeaPort, and other industries as well as Multi-nationals.
• LA Campaign Tropicanna Beach Resort
• Lekki Int’l Airport
• Lekki Deep Sea Port
• Lagos State Golf Course
• Lagos Smart City
• Numerous Beach Resorts
5. Other notable developments within the region include the Pan Atlantic University new campus and the site for the proposed Lekki International Airport. If and when all these developments come to fruition, the region would be another major business district in Lagos.
Quote: “Find out where the people are going, and buy the land before they get there” IBEJU LEKKI— where people, investors, companies are going. SO, GET FORESIGHT! JOIN THE WISE & SMART INVESTORS, and enjoys good returns on your Investment.
6. With all these investments in place, guess how much A Plot of LAND will be selling for in IBEJU-LEKKI in the next 3 to 5 years from now? This quote: “A region without any landmark(s) may not hold much value”— Ibeju Lekki has massive and fantastic landmarks.
7. Land value appreciates in Ibeju Lekki faster than any other region in Lagos, and in the country at large. Imagine getting over 250% returns on your (Land) Investment in few years.
8. Presence of Massive Development Projects– Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Sea Port, International (cargo) Airport, Dangote Refinery & Petrochemical Industry, Dangote Fertilizer Plant, 4th Mainland Bridge, etc All these are pointers to the greatness of this region in the nearest future.
9. Ibeju Lekki alone houses three (3) major facilities and projects of: Ikeja (Airport), Apapa (Sea Port) and Kaduna/Port Harcourt (Refinery) combined— imagine the economic implication of this… these will make Ibeju Lekki the greatest Investment hub in Africa. So, you can imagine owning a piece of land or Lands here— this is for investors and individuals who have the foresight (Ibeju Lekki= Lekki Airport, Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, and lots more).
10. Rental Income for Life: projects (aforementioned) will generate employment, attract home & foreign investors to Ibeju Lekki, and then you become a Landlord to these individuals (staff) & companies; foreign expatriates/companies will need to rent space as offices, will need hotel accommodations, etc. Now imagine owning lands/buildings/hotel here. You begin & continue to earn rental income for life.
11. Everybody Should Own at Least a Plot in Ibeju-Lekki, even you don’t reside or base in Lagos. Having land in Lagos, especially in the Ibeju Lekki Axis, is a Goldmine for anyone who has foresight.
12. Construction of Dangote’s Refinery and Petrochemical company is ongoing, and will be ready for operation in 2019; Banks, companies, including Shoprite, Power Oil, Kellogs, etc have also taken their spaces. Also, a few months back, precisely 29th March 2018, the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces and President of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari came to commission the Lekki Deep SeaPort— that’s another value being added to the Region.